Students non-EU nationality

Students with a non-European nationality are also allowed to work as Student Assistants, provided they have a Work Permit (TWV). This must be requested by the employer, in this case FlexDelft, from the UWV. This can be used for a maximum of 16 hours per week.

Bring the following items to us and we will apply for your work permit:

-       valid residence permit

-       BSN number (former social security number)

-        IBAN bank account number

It can take up to 5 weeks for us to receive your work permit. Until this time it is forbidden to work!