This is the privacy statement of FlexDelft B.V., hereinafter also: "FlexDelft". For our contact details, look at the bottom of this privacy statement under the heading & ldquo; What if & nbsp; you have questions or complaints? & Rdquo; In this privacy statement we & nbsp; inform you about the use of your personal data (hereinafter also & ldquo; data & rdquo;) by FlexDelft. & Nbsp;
Short Privacy Statement
We collect and process personal data for the purpose of processing financial administration. We share some data with other parties (recipients). The persons whose personal data we process have certain rights with regard to their data.
What do we use your data for?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For identification purposes
- For addressing with the correct title
- To be able to send electronic confirmations of the registration and / or the order
- To be able to keep our (member) administration
- To be able to communicate with our customers, such as with questions or complaints & nbsp;
- To be able to process payments, for invoicing and to keep our (financial) administration & nbsp;
On what grounds ("legal grounds") is the use of your data based ?
We use your data on the following grounds ("legal grounds"):
The data is necessary for the conclusion and / or execution of the agreement that we have with you, or to which you are a party. The data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation resting on us.
Are you & nbsp; obliged to provide the data?
Yes, we ask you to provide some information. If you do not want to provide us with this information, we cannot enter into the agreement with you. We need the data to comply with legal obligations.
To whom do we pass on your data?
In principle, we only use your data for ourselves. & nbsp; But in & nbsp; the following cases it may be necessary to pass on your data to others. & nbsp; We share the data with the following types of parties:
- ICT companies. We use ICT companies, such as website administrators and hosting companies, who store and manage the data. These ICT companies are located in the Netherlands
- Accountant / bookkeeper. We must pass on the information on the invoice to our accountant / bookkeeper. Our bookkeeper / accountant is based in the Netherlands.
- Pension organization. The data required for registering for pension is passed on to Stipp Pensioen.
- Bailiff We are obliged to provide data in the event of an attachment of wages.
- Government Agencies. We may be obliged to provide data to Dutch government authorities. & Nbsp;
Will your data be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
No, we do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, they are only stored on servers located within the European Economic Area.
& nbsp; How long do we keep your data?
We do not store your data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we process them. In general, we use the following retention periods:
Type of data
Name and address details, email address, telephone number
Until & nbsp; 2 years after the last transaction.
Copy of ID Proof, Wage Tax Statement, invoice data, transaction data and other financial data
7 years based on the legal fiscal retention obligation.
Information in the administration
As long as you have an agreement or other relationship with us and up to 2 years thereafter.
Account information hours portal
As long as you have the account.
Correspondence & nbsp;
As long as you have an agreement or other relationship with us and up to 2 years after that.
What rights do you have? & nbsp;
Under the law, you have at least the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- request a copy and access to your data;
- receive information about the processing of your data;
- have incorrect data corrected;
- to have incomplete data completed, given the purposes for which they are processed;
- have your data deleted;
- to leave your data "limit";
- to object to the use (processing) of your data;
- if you have given permission for the use of your data, to withdraw that permission. The withdrawal then applies to future use of your data;
- if you have provided the data yourself or if data has been created by you (for example on the basis of your use of our service), and you have given permission for this or the data is necessary for the execution of the agreement, and data are processed electronically: then you have the right to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format in machine-readable form and, if technically possible, to have the data transferred to another party at your request ;
- to file a complaint with the competent privacy supervisor (this can be the supervisor in the country of your habitual residence, where you perform your work or where there is (alleged) violation of privacy legislation), in the Netherlands this is the & nbsp; Dutch Data Protection Authority .
To exercise your rights, you can contact us using the contact details listed under "What if you have any questions or complaints?"
We may in certain cases have the right to refuse your request. In that case, we will explain why we refuse the request. We may no longer be able to execute the agreement with you if we do not have certain information about you, we will explain this.
What if & nbsp; have questions or complaints?
If & nbsp; have questions or complaints about the use of your data or about this privacy statement, you can contact:
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer directly:
Marloes Rodenrijs, 015-2787765
Can we change this privacy statement?
Yes. This privacy statement is dated 24-05-2018. We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If it concerns an important change, we will & nbsp; notify you, for example by & nbsp; sending you an email message about it.